Architect : Arkitektfirma Helen & Hard AS - Stavanger - Norway
Metal Builder : Hubro Hansen AS - Sola - Norway
Other planning committee : Jiri Havran - Oslo - Norway
- The building contains 3 floors and holds a library, a cinema and concert hall, a cultural school, leisure club and administration. These different functions together cover an area of 3100 m2.
- Red is the consistent theme. Integrated LED-strips in the the roof reflects the red color and makes the building spectacular during the night.
- The building was nominated for Building of the Year in Norway 2016.
- The main glass facade covers appr. 200 m2, and eliminates the boarder between inside and outside, creating beautiful views over the lake.
- Flekkefjord kultursenter has energy rating according to TEK 10, energy class B.