Architects : Johannes Norlander Arkitektur AB - Stockholm - Sweden / Arrhov Frick Arkitektkontor AB - Stockholm - Sweden / Arkitektkontor Dinell Johansson - Stockholm - Sweden / Andreas Martin-Löf Arkitekter - Stockholm - Sweden / Hultman - Vogt - Stockholm - Sweden / Jägnefält Milton - Stockholm - Sweden / PAJU Arkitektur och Landskap - Stockholm - Sweden
Metal Builder : ScandiFront AB - Stockholm - Sweden
Other planning committee : Erik Wik - Stockholm - Sweden
- Hammarby Gård consists of seven units, located within the same residential block, HG7, in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm.
- Each building was designed by a certain architect firm, hand-picked to create unique building expressions.
- The buildings hold residential areas, stores and office spaces.
- An architect planned inner yard is located within the building block.
- The creative architecture was used to simplify and enhance the weekdays for the residentials.
- The project connects with the history of the industrial and harbour area.
- The buildings together cover an area of appr. 19 000 square meters.