Aperçu du projet
164 53 Stockholm
Architecte : Brunnberg & Forshed - Stockholm - Suède
Fabricant : Scandifront AB - Stockholm - Suède
Autres intervenants : Jan Håkan Dahlström/Bildhuset/TT - Photographer - Stockholm - Suède / Erik Wik - Photographer - Stockholm - Suède
- Stockholm's tallest residential building.
- The building consists of two towers, the tallest reaching a height of 120 metres and containing 35 floors with 266 residences. The shorter tower is 60 metres, consisting of 15 floors with 96 residences.
- The façade consists of several layers of glass which create an exciting contrast and a dynamic pattern.
- The building hosts a lush green rooftop terrace, located at a height of 120 metres.
- Panoramic views from generously sized windows.
- Low energy building - energy class B
- Extra narrow profiles for a slim looking exterior and interior.
- Special frame with a slim pressure plate for optimal and smooth attachment to the façade.
- Folding/sliding window solution in order to maximize the openable portion of the window and reducing the space needed for the opening parts.