Anteprima del progetto
Serramentisti : John Holvik AS - Førde - Norvegia / Bolseth Glass AS - Sandane - Norvegia / Hole Glass AS - Nesttun - Norvegia
Architetti : KHR Arkitekter AS - København - Danimarca / Rambøll Arkitekter AS - København - Danimarca / pka ARKITEKTER AS - Trondheim - Norvegia
Altri prescrittori : Hanne Cathrin Olsen - Bergen - Norvegia
- Colors, light, shadows and lines together create a life- and playful façade whilst delivering highest interior comfort.
- The daylight is highly prioritized, and glazed surfaces from floor to roof reduces the need for artificial light.
- The pressure from high wind loads together with a slim profile geometry really put innovative static development into focus.
- The innovative design of the building means that most of the rooms have access to outdoor areas, which also was an important aspect when creating the feeling of openness. The access also enhances the healthy fact of being outdoors – and the nature has been a natural theme for the project.
- Glazed surfaces from floor to roof and stepped glass corners creates spectacular views over the surroundings.
- Integrated ventilation units for optimized opening possibilities. The interior climate was further enhanced by a mechanical solar shading system, naturally integrated in the elements.